SEASON 15W40 CI-4 Diesel engine with unique quality, a combination of high-quality base oils and special additives, which is specially formulated for diesel engines with a world-class daylight technology in accordance with the Euro II standard. This oil, with its special additives, has been formulated to increase oil life and excellent engine protection for modern turbocharged diesel engines.
- Heavy and semi-heavy vehicles with World Day technology
- Supercharged diesel engines and turbocharged
- Modern Road Construction Machinery
- Agricultural machinery, construction machinery and mines
- is recommended for use in medium and heavy duty diesel engines for G-drive, off-highway, construction and mining, marine, loco, city fleet and long haul on-highway applications.
- Excellent control of engine cleanliness
- Excellent engine wear protection
- Maintains optimum oil pressure, even under arduous stop-start city driving
- Improved engine durability and life, reducing maintenance costs and minimizing costly downtime
- Unique dispersive polymer technology (DPT), with premium Group II base oil, provides advanced soot control and cold start protection.
- Valve train wear protection and reduced oil filter restriction at high soot levels.
- High temperature deposit control, including single and two-piece pistons and ring/liner wear protection.
|Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D445||cSt (mm2/s)||15.26|
|Viscosity @40°C||ASTM D445||cSt (mm2/s)||104.6|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||cSt (mm2/s)||154|
|Pour Point (Min)||ASTM D1298||cSt (mm2/s)|
|Flash Point (Max)||ASTM D92||-|
|Density @ 15°C||ASTM D97||Kg/m3|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D2896||°C|
|CCS @ -35°C||ASTM D5293||°C|