SEASON BIOTECH III is a semi synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected highly refined base oils, with a very high viscosity index for most automatic transmissions. The improved fluidity at low temperatures ensures optimum performance in all conditions. Its exceptional frictional characteristics provide smooth switching and driving comfort.
- Extreme wear protection
- High thermal stability
- Optimum foaming behavior
- Optimum matched friction behavior
- High load capacity
- High oxidation stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- Extreme low pour point
- Neutral towards metals and sealing materials
- Very good economy grade for multi-functional use in many units.
- Excellent shifting characteristics at low temperatures.
- Adapted friction coefficient behavior for smooth shifting operations.
- Elimination of annoying friction vibrations.
- Excellent friction coefficient stability.
|Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D445||cSt (mm2/s)||6.8|
|Viscosity @40°C||ASTM D445||cSt (mm2/s)||32|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||cSt (mm2/s)||182|
|Pour Point (Min)||ASTM D1298||cSt (mm2/s)||-40|
|Flash Point (Max)||ASTM D92||-|
|Density @ 15°C||ASTM D97||Kg/m3||845|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D2896||°C|
|CCS @ -35°C||ASTM D5293||°C|