SEASON ATF DEXRON VI is a high-performance ATF with the most modern design and meets the highest requirements of the latest GM specification DEXRON VI. Eminently suitable for use in modern ‘stepped’ automatic transmissions and steering systems. SEASON DEXRON VI is a full synthetic lubricant based on carefully selected very high quality base oils.
- Extreme wear resistance;
- High resistance to oxidation;
- Improved friction characteristics;
- Excellent low temperature properties, down to -43 C°
- Prevents foaming;
- High ability to withstand loads;
- Neutral with respect to sealing materials.
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
- Protects against wear.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- High shear stability
- Excellent low temperature properties.
- Good seal compatibility
|Viscosity @100°C||ASTM D445||6.2||cSt (mm2/s)|
|Viscosity @40°C||ASTM D445||30||cSt (mm2/s)|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D2270||160||-|
|Density @ 15°C||ASTM D4052||850||Kg/m3|
|Flash Point (Max)||ASTM D92||225||°C|
|Pour Point (Min)||ASTM D97||-45||°C|